Zippo Classic Solid Copper
Zippo’s first solid-copper prototype was introduced in 1969 and has made several surprise appearances – and generated widespread demand – ever since. Now, we’re reintroducing this premium fan favorite on an exclusive trial basis. This limited, pre-production model features a hand-finished, solid-copper case that will eventually develop a unique and luxurious patina. The piece also showcases a first-ever black-coated steel insert and is authenticated with a unique bottom stamp. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Weight: 2.0 oz.