Echo Auto - add Alexa to your car
Take Alexa on the road
- Add Alexa to your car - Echo Auto is powered by your car's 12V charging socket or USB port and connects to your stereo system through a 3.5 mm auxiliary cable or Bluetooth connection
- Designed exclusively for in-car usage - With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Do More with Auto Mode – Turn your phone into a driver-friendly display that complements your Echo Auto. See what's playing and save time with easy-touch shortcuts to your favourite places, people, and content.
- Voice control your music - Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn, and Gaana - just ask for a song, artist, or genre.
- Just ask - Use your voice to play music, make calls, add to your to do-list, check the news, and more.
- Designed for your privacy - You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility – Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
Your voice is in the driver's seat
How does Echo Auto work?
Echo Auto connects to Alexa app on your phone and plays through your car's speakers. You can connect Echo Auto to your car via the included 3.5mm aux cable or connect with your phone's Bluetooth. Just say “Alexa”—wait for the chime—and ask. Echo Auto also works with Auto Mode in the Alexa app, which turns your phone into a smart, driver-friendly display optimized for use in the vehicle.
Hands-free news and entertainment
Echo Auto uses the Alexa app to stream your favourite content. Just ask Alexa to play a song, genre, or artist from Amazon Prime Music, Apple Music, JioSaavn, Spotify and Gaana.
Make the most of your drive
Update to-do lists, set reminders, or check calendars while your eyes stay on the road. With Audible, listen to the world’s largest library of audiobooks. Plus, listen to the news, or keep the whole car entertained with games like Akinator, Riddle time, and more. Alexa can even help you make calls to contacts in your phonebook, Drop In on compatible Echo devices at home, or send an announcement that you’re on your way.
Alexa has skills
Alexa has more than 30,000+ skills and counting. Skills add capabilities to your Echo device. Skills can help you stay updated with the latest news, listen to TED talks and more. You can also ask Alexa for nearby parking locations by just saying, “Alexa, show nearby parking locations.”
We Also Recommend
Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) with all-new Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV and app controls) | HD streaming device | 2021 release
Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote | Stream in 4K resolution
All new Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - 5.5" screen, crisp sound and 2MP camera (White)
All new Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) - Smart speaker with Alexa - 5.5" screen, crisp sound and 2MP camera (Black)