Terms & Conditions
SITES CONTENT AND USER SUBMISSIONS
The contents are intended for the personal use of its users. All materials published on the Sites (including, but not limited to information, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, product descriptions, audio clips and video clips (collectively, the "Content") are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by Bhawar Sales corporation. You must abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Sites.
TERMS FOR THE ONLINE STORE
- By placing an order, you certify that you are able to pay for the item(s) in your order.
- By placing an order you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description (including, without limitation, payment method and acceptable ship-to address).
- You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the online store and your purchase of items.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of any purchase placed online.
- We may reject your order at our discretion and reserve the right to cancel any order or refuse service to anyone at any time.
- Bhawar Sales Corporation does not ship products to any consumer out of India.
- We reserve the right to add and/or remove products, for any reason, at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of items sold.
- You may not transfer or sell your User ID or account to another party.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices are quoted in INR.
- Products available from any Site may be advertised on third party shopping websites. Bhawar Sales Corporation is not responsible for any information on such shopping websites, or for any differences which may exist between information found on such third party sites and information on any Site, including, but not limited to pricing information. In the event that a difference exists, information found the Site shall govern.
- All purchases from any Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of the items to the carrier.
If you believe there is a quality issue with your product, you may return it in as-new condition and in its original packaging for a prompt exchange for the same item, or immediate full refund of the product purchase price.
TERMINATION OF USE
Bhawar Sales Corporation may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access or refuse access at any time, without notice, to all or part of any of the Sites for any or no reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms or the infringement of copyrights owned by third parties.
Copyright © Bhawar Group All rights reserved. The material on the Sites may not be reproduced and may not be distributed, publicly performed or otherwise used in any manner, except with the prior express written permission of Bhawar Sales Corporation.