Weber Charcoal Barbeque Grills
The concept of Grilling has always been associated with Fire and Charcoal. The Charcoal Grills are the best examples of this. Cooking on fire is the ancient technique which has its own benefits, as its in direct contact with Heat. Charcoal provides that rich, smoky flavor which is always associated with cooking in direct fire and is one of the most primitive techniques used.
Benefits of a Charcoal Grill
There is a big list of benefits a Charcoal Grill holds. Some of them we can focus & discuss about.
To start with-
- High Heat- Unlike the Gas Grills, the Charcoal Grills don’t have a maximum Heat Setting so can be managed and heated up to the requirement.
- Versatile cooking- Charcoal can produce both Infrared heat and indirect heat which gives the liberty of grilling, smoking, sear, baking, and much more. Charcoal along with smoke production, has the capability of cooking tasty and slow-cooked BBQ with indirect heat. So, the Charcoal BBQ Grill is the best option to create both- the taste and slow indirect cooking.
- Juicier and tastier Food- The food cooked in the Charcoal BBQ Grill is packed with incredible flavors as the food is cooked in natural heat which makes it more flavorful. The food cooking with Charcoal is juicier and rich in taste. The Charcoal cooked food has a natural Smokey wood flavor which can only be present in Charcoal grilling and cooking.
- Less Expensive- Cooking on Charcoal is less expensive as compared to other modes of cooking. So this cooking way is cheaper as well as tasty and healthy.
- Sense of Pride- Lighting up the charcoal barbeque grill is a task which requires practice and perfection. So, cooking on a Charcoal BBQ Grill gives you a sense of pride as you feel independent in getting your hands on such a complex way or as is thought of.
Assembly of a Charcoal BBQ Grill
The Weber Charcoal BBQ Grills require assembly of different parts of the Grills. The Weber Charcoal BBQ Grill comes in different pieces which needs to be assembled before the use. The assembly of the grill is not a lengthy or tiresome process and can be done easily with the help of the manual which comes in the package with the other BBQ Grill parts. Once the BBQ Grill is assembled, it is ready to cook the best and your favorite foods. The biggest advantage of having a charcoal BBQ Grill is that you can have your family and friends by your side and spend the best times with them along with cooking.
How and why is cleaning of the Charcoal Grill required?
There secret which can help you cook your meal tastier and your cookout to be successful is to keep your Grill clean. Here ae some of the reasons why you should keep your Grill clean-
- The Grill lasts longer if you keep it clean. The stale food and debris can rust your Grill and in turn can spoil the taste of your food. So, to keep your Grill rust free, keep it clean.
- Faster Cooking- The barbeque grill cooks faster when it is clean. The debris and leftovers can create layers on the cooking grate and other parts of the Charcoal Barbeque Grill which in turn lowers the speed of cooking and also the cooking is uneven. So, for fast and even cooking, keep your barbeque grill clean.
- Dirty BBQ Grill can invite Fire and ruin your food- The grease present in the Charcoal Grill for previous cooking can invite fire and also spoil the taste of your food. So, it’s also important for security reasons that the BBQ Grill should be clean before you start cooking the next meal.
- Unhealthy to cook on a dirty Grill- Germs can build up on dirty barbeque grill which in turn can give you stomach infections. So, it’s important to clean the Charcoal BBQ Grill before every use.
There can be multiple ways to keep your BBQ Grill clean. You can clean your BBQ Grill with a Grill brush for a start. You can also use the aluminum foil to clean up your Grill and cooking grates.
You can also deep clean your Grill after a few uses with some advanced cleaning options, but the basic cleaning should be done after every use.
Is it worth buying a Charcoal BBQ Grill?
Yes, Charcoal BBQ Grill is a product worth Buying.
Here is a thing about Charcoal Grills. They really inspire profound loyalty. There is a list of positives which should be known to you as you plan to buy a Charcoal BBQ Grill.
- Charcoal BBQ Grills are relatively affordable as compared to other type of BBQ Grills.
- The Charcoal barbeque grills are portable, handy and easy to carry as they come in all sizes. So whether it’s a camp, trek, outing, picnic or a celebration in your backyard, Charcoal Barbeque Grills are always there to be a part of your celebration, adventure or get together.
- Once you are a Pro, you can Grill, roast or cook the best meals of your life and keep enjoying.
Understand the requirement of your family and your grilling uses, accordingly you can select the best Charcoal Barbeque Grill which suits you the best. Be it Weber portable Grills like Jumbo Joe, Smokey Joe or Go anywhere or a Weber Classic kettle, Charcoal will always top the list when it comes to the charred, burnt and Smokey Flavor.